The chief engineer went with her
1916) Naming is engraved in small capitals
He worked for four years as a helper on a fruit farm and had completed almost five months service as a Private with the 44th Lincoln & Welland Regiment (November 4
and Africa Star
A First War 129Th Infantry Battalion Officer's Cap Badge Archive The chief engineer went withBronze gilt with red, white and blue enamels, voided, unmarked, 43 mm x 51. 5 mm, horizontal pinback, chipping evident in the white and blue enamels, scattered gilt wear, better than very fine. Footnote: The Battalion was raised in the County of Wentworth, Ontario with mobilization headquarters at Dundas, Ontario under the authority of G. O. 151, December 22, 1915. The Battalion sailed August 24, 1916 under the command of Lieutenant Colonel W. E. S.